The Peach and The Pit Of The Week
The Peach and the Pit Friday’s are our chance to share our high’s and lows, or our “peaches” and our “pits,” of the week. Sure life can have a few pits in it, but there definitely plenty of peaches out there (sure, it’s lame but it really is true!)
- Peeling cookies off of a baking sheet with my fingernails (parchment paper, anyone?)
- Washing a full load of laundry only to realize that i never actually put detergent in the machine #FAIL
- Arriving at work disguised as a sweaty swamp beast…it’s humid in NYC this week!
- A joint belated birthday date with my bestie starring Thai food at Bodhi Tree & Justin Timberlake in Friends w/ Benefits…is there anything better?
- I finally exchanged my Naked palette for a fully-functioning one! Yay!
- Getting new eyeglasses. Picture soon to follow 🙂
- Travelling to Buffalo, and it not exactly being my number one place to be.
- Taking the bar, 21 hours of testing in 3 days!!
- Being done with the bar exam!!! Sweet freedom. I think I see plenty of rest by the pool the next few weeks.
- Work. I’m almost free but I loaded up my hours this past week before Aruba. Let me tell you but people are seriously mean to the people who serve them their food.
- Finally hanging out with my best friend and loving every moment in the car singing to Amy Winehouse (RIP)
- Seeing Further on Sunday. It’s basically The Grateful Dead (two Dead members are in it and they only play Dead songs) so you can imagine all the old hippies dancing around. Quite a fun sight and a great concert!