5 Things You Should Wanna Know About Me
Post by Kimberly
So, I realized while racking my brain for a post topic that we never really told you that much about ourselves! Inspired by some of the posts Rachel has done on What About Me Wednesdays over on TAA, I figured I would tell you a few more things about myself!
1. I am a lawyer! Well, you may have knew this already, but I am a lawyer. I graduate from Brooklyn Law School in May 2011 and recently passed the New York Bar Exam. In a few more months, I’ll be swore in to make it “officially” official…but for now, its official enough for me! Sometimes I just wanna be super obnoxious and scream it, I AM A LAWYER(!!) because I paid a lot of money and drank a lot of coffee to earn that right!
2. I play soccer! A lot. More than I like to admit sometimes, because it begs the question of, “Don’t you have a life!?” But I can’t lie, I am somewhat obsessed. I have been since I was about 4 and my parents realized the only way to tire me out was to put me on an open field and let me run around (Ballet class just didn’t cut it…). Here I am 21 years later and still playing. I played Division I in college and now play 3-4 nights a week in NYC. Although playing in college was very cool, there is something also very cool playing soccer with the Empire State Building as a backdrop. Just sayin’. And it still serves the purpose of getting out a lot of my energy. My family, friends and boyfriend still thank the soccer gods daily I am sure.
3. I am an EARLY bird. I’d prefer to start my day as early as possible and end it as early as possible. I need to find a job where I can work from like 5 am to 1 pm. I am so much more productive in the morning and prefer to get anything “important” or mind intensive out of the way first thing in the morning (much to my boyfriend’s chagrin…) and yes I just, used chagrin in a sentence. I also could fall asleep around 9:30-10:00 easily if it were more socially appropriate.
Most of the time Sometimes I do anyway.
4. I LOVE CHOCOLATE. Like obsessed. I have a serious sweet tooth and would forgo almost 95% of all major food groups in favor of a dessert, especially one involving chocolate. Just ask the extra lbs I’ve packed on over the years.
5. I am SO clumsy. I don’t think there has ever been a point in my life where I did not have at least one bruise on my leg/arm/foot. I trip, stumble, spill, stub and fall into/over everything. I’ve spilled glasses of liquid at more dinners than I have not. I’ve fallen down countless flights of stairs (including last saturday…in heels…in a skirt…in tights…only one glass of wine deep. Thanks Olivia, for not laughing TOO hard.). I’ve had 12 staples in my head, stitches in my left knee, left ankle and still have a huge scar in my knee with tar still under the skin from one particularly heinous fall. Yeah, I’m a real treat to date.
There you have it. Me in a nutshell perhaps? I am sure there will be more of these to come, send some questions our way!
Tell us about yourself! What are 5 words to describe you?