Post by Kimberly
‘Tis the season, so I am rounding up a few things I am currently hoping end up under my tree on the 25th! A few may or may not be out of the price range I am expecting my gifts to be in, but it’s always fun to create a mini wish list!
1. My toes are always cold so I normally strut around in the apartment in a pair of Swedish wool socks gifted to me by Rachel a few years back but I’d love to slide into these cozy slippers to warm my tootsies this winter!
2. Recently I have been adding long necklaces to my wardrobe, it’s amazing how they can take a simple outfit and make it seem so unique and chic. I think this necklace would go perfectly with almost all my work outfits…
3. I received a few Alexis Bittar bracelets from my sister and brother-in-law for my graduation back in June. Since then I’ve basically been coveting his entire collection. The pieces I own are neutral and perfect for daily wear, but I’d love to add some of these fun colored bangles for my Saturday night. (The fact that he is a Brooklyn native, only makes me love him more.)
4. Okay, so I don’t actually expect anyone to buy me shapewear, but if you know me, you know I am a sucker for anything Bethenny Frankel. I fell in love on the RHONY Season 1 and have followed her career ever since. I do love my SPANX but I wouldn’t mind adding this skirt to my rotation to make my pencil skirt work attire more comfortable!
5. So this is definitely a wish list item, but I am a serious scarf lover and have about a dozen that I’ve collected over the years. I like buying them wherever I go, NYC, Holland, Prague, Rome. I have a scarf weakness if you will. Thats why every year I can’t help but gush over Burberry’s line of cashmere scarves. They are beautiful and timeless. I’ve added it to my permanent, “When I am a working lawyer…” list of things I will treat myself to someday! Until then, I will have time to decide which one I want to invest in!
What things are on your 2011 wish list? Do any of you have a “someday” wish list!?
I have a few things on my 2011 xmas list including a new winter coat and a hand steamer (so exciting, i know!). On my someday wish list, would be a large Louis Vuitton shoulder bag and a Burberry scarf!