Who the heck are we, anyway? Read on to find out a little bit about all 3 of us!
Name: Hi, I’m Rachel.
Bio: I just turned 29. I live in a loft-style condo in Jersey City, NJ. Manhattan has my heart…it’s where I work, where I dream, where I spend time with friends and where I eat lots of pastrami sandwiches, cupcakes and pizza. In between my days as a brand manager at a small licensing agency in TriBeCa, you can find me spending time with my sisters, hanging out with my sweet and sexy husband, Shaun, creating recipes in my little red kitchen, and blogging over at The Avid Appetite, my ultimate homage to all things food.
- I have a small obsession with pop culture, especially TV
- I like to drink red wine and eat cheese & crackers for dinner
- I leave glasses of water all over my home and if my husband ever divorces me, it will be over this
- My family is everything to me
Name: Heyoo I’m Christine, or Stine Bean as you may hear my sisters refer to me as!
Bio: I am a 20 (almost 21!) year-old student at Penn State University where I study Advertising and Public Relations. My life revolves around my family, my friends, all things beauty, and my school’s philanthropy, THON, which raises money to benefit children diagnosed with cancer at Hershey Medical Center in PA. I am a typical third child so don’t be surprised by my need to be surrounded by colors, my bright red Honda Fit that all my friends claim is the “ugliest car on the market” but I think it’s the cutest thing, and my ever changing personal style. I look up to my sisters more than anything but I very much beat to my own drum!
- 2 years ago I deleted my entire iTunes library and swore to discover new music across all genres from folk to classic rock to country.
- Penn State was the last school I ever wanted to go to but it ended up being the best decision I have ever made.
Bio: I’m 25 and I am currently celebrating like it’s my job because I just graduated from Brooklyn Law School! As the blog goes live, I’ll be taking the Bar Exam. This milestone (which has taken over my life for the last few months) will immediately be followed by a long professional massage, an endless supply of Skinnygirl margs (obvi) and a trip to the Caribbean with my family. I’m almost free! Though I still adore Boston from my days living there, I currently reside in Manhattan where I have developed an obsession over my exposed brick living room. On some weeknights, you can find me on the soccer field, continuing my life long love for the game that was kindled at age 4.
- I played Division 1 soccer at Bucknell University
- I studied abroad in Prague and traveled all over Europe
- I’m an obsessive list maker